Supporting gender equality regarding access to education in the south Hebron hill.
Project logic Frame Work
Roles for social change Association-ADWAR is launching a project entitled:”Supporting gender equality regarding access to education in the south Hebron hill”funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office of UK government. The project conveys ADWAR’s social program goals in terms of redeeming gender gaps in education and enhancing girls’ self-esteem considering the high inflation and drop out of school according to social and political conditions that Zeef girls lives in.
The project will be implemented in partnership with education directorate of South Hebron (Yatta), Yatta Municipality, HIRN, ACF, World Vision, in addition to the French organization (CitoyenDes Rues).
The importance of this project comes from joint action among partner organizations in terms of providing a separate school for girls (caravans) in Zeef within “C” area of Yatta/South of Hebron. In which tasks and responsibilities been distributed among partners according to each partner goals and programs in order to reduce dropout for girls and maintain sustainability in education and participation in all interactive, extracurricular, sports, social, and entertaining activities.
Contribute to reduce of dropout for girls from high school Zeef village South of Hebron as a result of political and social conditions and the lack of educational services.
1.To improve the Psychological health for girl students thorough offering psyche-social private room including logistic needs, in order to treat girl’s problems and emphasize their self-esteem.
- To improve the quality and efficiency of education system in Caravan school through offer computers to facilitate their work with students.
- To raise Yatta in general and Zeef in particular community about the rights for education for girls and Negative effect as a result of increasing the high school dropout rate.
Project Target Group:
– Girls in Zeefvillage located in northeast of Yatta south of Hebron in addition to students in Zeef mixed school.
– The crew of teachers staff “Men &Women” as well as Social worker.
– Yatta in general and Zeef in particular parents andcommunity.