Part time Administrative Assistant
Ad #: 3/2016
Roles for Social Change Association (ADWAR) RSCA is a non-governmental organization registered by the Palestinian Ministry of Interior on the 13th December 2010, which is working to achieve social justice for women and men through gender and development approaches, also to enhance Palestinian women participation in the civil democratic society, where both women and men are equally involved.
ADWAR Association is looking for a part time Administrative Assistant at ADWAR’s office in Hebron, as to be considered for recruitment as long as she proven completing assigned tasks and qualifications.
Have the following qualifications:
1- A graduate from a Palestinian University with BA degree.
2- Excellent English Language Skills (reading, writing, conversation), along with a practical voluntary or training experience in translation.
3- English Language graduate.
4- Lives in Hebron or Bethlehem.
Have the following skills:
• Has the desire in building a professional personality and learning new skills.
• Has creativity and love of learning.
• Previous experience in administrative work.
• Commitment in working hours and given tasks.
• Have the motivation and affiliation to work and handles work pressure.
• Has a sense of high responsibility.
• Effective coordination and networking in communicating with partner institutions.
• To have the ability for continuity in the organization.
• Social networking and online skills.
She who finds herself able to perform all desired qualifications should contact ADWAR association with the CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 022257859. Note that the deadline for receiving applications is 24/7/2016 and any late applicants won’t be considered.