First: Palestinian laws
· The Independence Document.
· The law of charitable associations and civil bodies
· Palestinian basic law.
· Palestinian labor low
Second: international conventions
Roles for social change association depends in their policies and programs on the international conventions which ratified by the Palestinian National Authority, where there are agreements that are directly linked to the objectives and the programs of the Association and other relevant conventions.
Direct relevant conventions
· The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
· The International Convention to Eliminate the Discrimination against Women “SIDAW”
· The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
· The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
· The Millennium development goals
· Security Council resolution 1325
Relevant international conventions
· International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination
· International Convention related to the Status of Refugees
· International Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities
· economic and social development as well as priorities of civil institutions
· The Convention on the Rights of the Child.